Following up on yesterday's post about the new Tech-Adept builds, we're back with another one we think could lay waste to many a heretic in the Caligari Sector. This build is designed for a fast playstyle, balanced single target and AoE damage and a more "classic" take on the summoner archetype. Without further ado, let's take a look!
This one uses an ideal mix of Constructs and a steady Energy shield while maintaining a high heat damage output from long ranges. Spamming Necromechanic Raiment’s active skill is going to give you movement speed and a stacking damage boost to your Constructs while constantly feeding your shield. This one might be good for players who don't want to diverge far from a classic summoner playstyle, but still want to stay active by managing resources, maintaining high speed and cleartime, switching between the target designator and the small AoE-dps attacks of the Plasma Caliver as the battleground’s state demands.
- Plasma Caliver Beta as the weapon in the secondary set
- Plasma Caliver Alpha as the primary weapon, just like in the Flamer specialist build. We’re using the extra slot to summon a Kataphron Vanguard (equipped with the Power Axe for Taunt) when we enter the map or lose our tank during fights.
- For Construct slot one, we usually use a Voltagheist Turret, but it can be switched to a Gamma Turret if you’re having trouble staying alive on extremely difficult missions.
- Psiloi Combustors with Meltaguns or Lasguns are equipped as second constructs
- Kataphron Destroyer with Flamer and Plasma Cannon or Grav Cannon on the third
- Plasma Calivers for weapons
- Technomartyr Girdle for the extra summon slot
- Necromechanic Raiment as armor
- Alpha weapon: +125% Physical Damage. Affects Constructs as well.
- Main Implant: +70% Heat Damage. Affects Constructs as well.
- Inoculator: +70% Heat Damage. Affects Constructs as well.
- Necromechanic Raiment: Gain 50% of your max HP as a Regenerating Energy Shield, 2% Shield HP regeneration, +100% Maximum Shield Cap
- Plasma Caliver Beta: No compulsory Psalm-code in here - feel free to use multiple Sicarian and Magistratus Shards for the extra Crit Chance and the Seasonal effect trigger. This can be replaced by any potent high-tier Psalm-code if you wish.
- “2% HP and Suppression gained per point of Focus spent”- Ancient Relic Armor (Necromechanic Raiment of Unity).
- “Adds a Vulnerability to the target based on the damage type on Critical Hit” - Eye Implant
- Any further enchant which applies Vulnerability (The seasonal Signum for example, or the Superheated Discharge Passive on the Heat Attacks tree) is welcome.
- The Ancient relic item “Technomartyr Girdle of Calculation” gives you X Shield Charge for every Data flux spent. This is rather important to have, works really well with your spamming of the Repair Constructs skill on your armor.
- Seasonal Enchants affecting Thunderbolt of Authority are usually a good choice as the rest of your godlikes.
- Skitarii Neurosync for its decent Data regen
- Heatsinks and Puritan for extra heat damage and Energy Shield synergy
- For this build basically just max out Critical Hits and Construct Offense trees, pick the DR and Resist passives from Construct Defense to gain access to Transfer Strain.
- Choose the points linked to Psiloi Combustors in the Construct Specialization tree, and pick Thorny Bulwark and Overkill Procedure too.
- Support tree’s “Invigorating Faith” is a must for every TA build.
- Don't forget to pick Superheated Discharge Passive on the Heat Attacks tree.