I am really liking this game, I am a big WH 40k Fan and enjoy purging heretics.
But this game can use some changes to help make it a better experience for players new and old. I haven't played the whole game, so forgive me if some are already in the game.
* be able to drop stuff from inventory onto ground.
* groups - stay grouped when you swap characters
* Combined item Descriptions - all stats and abilities show in same window for easier compare.
* Improved Compare - don't require holding key to compare items, and for Signum have it bring up both in compare window.
* slot names for equipment
* keyboard shortcut for Cabal
* chat function and friends list in missions and at menu screen
* better description for spells and abilities - show what passives affect them
* better in-game info - showing what is needed to unlock various parts of game. i.e. Ordos Missions and Seasonal Challenges.
* remove hidden times on missions
* option to remove selected tarot slotted into mission.
* able to view profiles of people - showing their characters and gear.
* chat needs to be reworked, it doesn't work smoothly in game. easier to talk via outside program.
* ability to change ui - hide parts, shrink or move parts.
* limited sets - based upon well known captains/chapter masters etc in the lore. a few pieces, maybe even adjusts your appearance to look like said hero or villain. they can be real items, or skins that can be acquired through quest lines.
* quest lines for various Space Marine Legions- particularly the Grey Knights.
* Cabal HQ - Land Base that can be bought and built up, offers various missions.
* Get Promoted - Join an Ordos and Gain ranks in it with some benefits.
* Vehicles - can be used to move around faster.
* Cities - where we can interact with other players and citizens.