To keep it short.
Leveling the tech adapt feels like that:
* Spawn constructs
* See contructs die on any mine/explosion
* Respawn constructs
* See the lowest possible DPS (1-3) one could inflict on an enemy
* See trashmobs go down slowly
* Wait... wait... wait...
* Go to the next group
* Repeat until next champion'
* See champion go down even slower. Wait... react to construct losses, see your gunfire as ineffective as your constructs
* Next group
* See an amored elite.
* Make yourself a cup of coffee. See 10% of the elite down. Respawn constructs. Drink coffee. Repeat
* See 40% of elite down. Start Netflix
* Binge Game of Thrones
* See Hodor die
* Elite almost! dead
So to sum it up. Techy feels totally useless. I would really love to play the cool story with nice voiceovers of the DLC with my psyker. Purging through enemies, instead of pouring coffee through enemies.
No usable debuffs, no construct dps, no armor mitigiation, no crits.
I dont know nothing about PvP (and I really dont care), but the best way for PvE is to rebuild the useless skill trees. Simply doubleing or tripleing the DPS of any skill/construct/weapon might also work, but that won't really make it change. Techy would be still boring.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!