I'd like to submit some ideas (I'll update this post every now and then) about improving our gaming experience in this great game :)
- I've noticed there's only one skin for Relic Weapons/Armors. If possible (don't see any difficulty in implementing this) it'd be great if we Inquisitors could care about our looks and redesign our dearest gear with skins that suit us better :) I really like the gorgeous look of the Relic Sentinel Armor (best imho) but I'd like to get the possibility to change the Relic Assault one, it's not bad but not so good. It'd be a blast if, added to the choice of skin, we could also change the "family" of skins (like Scythe, Mars, etc) in the Appearance Omicron menu :)
It could cost Caligari Credits and depend on what's been salvaged before (like if you never salvaged Mars Armor, you'll never get the skin for it until you do so). Would add a nice RP feeling too^^
- In the same state of mind, why not add a feature where you can save different color patterns for our gear ?
- Allow players to tag items as "Locked" in Inventory+Bank, thus avoiding sales by mistake.
- Allow players to know max stats in advance for rerolls on stuff, thus avoiding waste of time and CC on stats that can never be reached
- Add possibility to replay main missions
- Allow players to get a better understanding on how ranks and scoring works in leaderboards.
Difficulty and Fate
- Fate is a rare and very important currency in the game, maybe making its farming a bit less tedious by raising the Fate rewards when playing higher difficulty missions could improve this ? For example, a green or white rank mission grants normal amount of Fate, yellow and higher would have a multiplier for higher Fate rewards. Would make sense :)
Various features proposed by :
Thanks for checking out guys,