Always make sure that your Windows is up to date along with your GPU drivers.
Account name change and/or refunding items
- Contact us via Live Chat by using the links above.
Possible solutions for connection errors (most likely will only work outside of Russia):
- Try creating a new Windows admin user and try to login to the game. Sometimes admin account credentials get screwed up and this messes up games.
- Delete the game's reg keys at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoCore Games\Warhammer Martyr\
- Open an admin cmd, type netsh winsock reset and hit Enter
- while there, type ipconfig /release (your net will go away) and then ipconfig /renew (it will come back), then ipconfig /flushdns
- Disable proxies. Press Win + R keys. Type “inetcpl.cpl” and hit Enter.In Internet Properties, select Connections tab. Select Never dial a connection if you see it (somewhere below “Choose Settings if you need…”). Then click on LAN settings. Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN. If it is already unchecked, select Automatically detect settings.
- Click on OK all the way out.
- Restore your default hosts file. (original looks like this: https://pastebin.com/eHc72maa)
If the game does not want to start:
- Make sure that your Windows is updated fully.
- Go to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr\InstallUtils
- Install absolutely everything from there
- Reinstall if the problem persists.
Some resolutions not available
- Set Windows scaling to 100%
- Step 1: Open up the game folder: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr\
- Step 2: Go into the \Cfg\ folder.
- Step 3: Create a new folder named "Resolutions" and in it create a new text file named "CustomFullscreen.cfg". (or CustomNonFullscreen.cfg)
- Step 4: Inside the new text file define your additional DSR/VSR resolutions you use, like so:
You can add as many as you'd like. This does not replace the standard resolutions the game detects, but merely appends new ones to that list.
- Step 5: Enjoy 1440p or 2160p on your 1080p display.
Close everything you have currently open, then run 'Command prompt' as administrator and type in the following "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) let it run and finish, after that reboot your PC and try the game, always keep your drivers up to date ... if you're running an AMD system, DO NOT use any driver utilities, download/ install manually from the AMD website.
Low FPS, microlags:
Try disabling fullscreen optimizations for the executable. Locate the exe at SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr and right click it. Under the Compatibility tab, check "Disable fullscreen optimizations"
Windows 7 missing DLL/not starting
- Reboot, then install Dot Net 4.7: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55167
- Reboot again (Important). Also to install the above you must be on Windows 7 SP1. You MUST install SP1.
Missing text and fonts (Especially with localizations)
- Exit the game
- Delete everything from Users\$USERNAME$\Documents\NeocoreGames\Warhammer Martyr\fonts\
- Start the game
"Your UI files are corrupted!"
- Open regedit (win+r -> regedit), then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoCore Games\Warhammer Martyr\ and delete everything there
- Reinstall the game
The first thing you want to do is update your sound driver and then change some settings in sound, not only does this improve performance, it also improved the actual ingame sound effects.
We will be lowering the sound sample rate and "Believe it or not" it actually improved the ingame sound effects and game performance.
To download if you are using a realtek device which most are i am sure, go here: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
Just make sure you select the correct version for your windows, how hard can it be, there are only 2 options: 32BIT and 64BIT
Once you have downloaded and installed this driver, you need to do the following:
STEP 1: Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of your Taskbar and select, OPEN SOUND SETTINGS
STEP 2: This will open the Windows Sound settings panel, once you are here click on "Device Properties" at the top, this will open the sound device settings, at the top of this panel you will see a few different TABS, General, Levels, Enhancements, Advanced and Spacial Sound.
STEP 3: Click on the "Advanced" TAB, under this tab you will see a drop down box, click on this dropdown box and select the following: 16 Bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality) and walla you are done with the sound setting.