Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
It is also recommended to delete any launch parameters you previously had (you can re-add them if they help again, but it is safer to assume everything works best without them)
Please also note that the backend server might take up to 30 minutes to transfer to the newest update, during which time login will not be possible.
- Fixed a bug where Co-Op was stuck on Reconnecting.
- Fixed a bug where artifacts disappeared from players' inventory/loadout.
- Fixed a bug where the game stalled when players opened the Skill tree en route to the Crafting NPC.
- Fixed a bug where some items were not salvageable.
- Fixed a bug where several Floating Platform maps did not show up on the Starmap.
- The Cabal Browser is now refreshing properly.
- Fixed a bug where crafting was instantaneous.
- Fixed a bug with Tarot missions' crafting material loot.
- Fixed a typo in the Tier 5 skill of the Bloodlust attribute.
- On the Character screen, base stat points and stat points gained from items/enchants are now displayed separately.
- When learning Blueprints, the player now receives a message acknowledging the deed.
- The Assassin's base Suppression value got reduced to 4000.
- Minor map setup changes