Mods forgive me, but it must be said.
In light of the ASTOUNDING amount of self-serving, pedantic, arrogant, petulant, and overall negative commentary in regards to the state of the game and the developers in general-
1. Noone cares about your feelings. Feelings are based in emotion, and no matter how much you REEEEEE about whatever it is, your emotions will not change facts.
2. Blaming the developers for issues with the publishers is a logical fallacy.
3. Calling the developers liars for not telling you more than they can, or what you want to hear, is a logical fallacy. They have been exceedingly transparent throughout this whole process. And continue to be.
4. You are not an expert, thinking you are is a logical fallacy.
5. Common sense will take you far in life. Think things through before you say them. Admit when you are wrong. Or to put this point shortly, act like an adult.
6. For the love of the Emperor, just because the game has bugs does not mean it is unplayable or will not be ready for release. They are consistently and aggressively patching, and even AAA blockbuster games have bugs, quite frequently. Neocore is listening, they are proactively fixing known issues. Compare that to almost every one of the big developers, and they do not much care and that bug is likely to be there forever. This is a small team that is involved with the community, relax.
7. You are not an expert.
8. Stop overreacting to every tiny issue or occurence.
9. STOP SPECULATING BASED ON RUMORS AND STOP ASSUMING THE WORST.
10. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE. THINGS DO NOT ALWAYS GO AS PLANNED. THAT IS JUST HOW LIFE IS AND DOES NOT SIGNAL NOR CONSTITUTE A CATASTROPHE AND NEITHER DOES IT MEAN YOU SHOULD PULL YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GAME/DEVELOPERS.
I get it. You want a good game. I do too. We all do. But putting the kind of pressure that this overwhelming, seeping, toxic negativity presents is bad for the community, bad for the developers, and therefore bad for the game. Nothing good has ever come of it, and nothing good ever will. They are already doing their best. They need more positive support, not a loss of it.
Calm down, and for the Emperors' sake show some respect for the effort being put into this experience.
There is only the Emperor, He is our Shield and Protector.