Hotfix for Inquisitor - v2.0.0d - June 25

3

Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. No maintenance required this time.

Fixed Bugs

  • Major stability improvements
  • Added additional preventions for item loss
  • Fixed a bug where players got stuck at the start of Hot Pursuit missions due to a faulty tutorial
  • Removed delay in the skill usage of the Carthean Sword
  • High quality items will no longer be dropped without enchants
  • Fixed the Greataxe's Execute skill
  • Fixed several enchant descriptions
  • Fixed several missing strings
  • Players now gain 3 Sparks of Glory properly when salvaging high-tier items
  • Fixed a bug where Mind Resets did not work
  • Fixed blueprint price display
  • Fixed a bug where players could not proceed in the Forgotten Arsenal DLC
  • Fixed a bug where players could not progress with the Merciful Agony missions
  • Fixed a bug where the same enchants duplicated on various items
  • Fixed a Tarot card hazard which spawned Daemons upon killing enemies with 75% chance instead of 25%
This post was edited 138 days ago by Megapull
Store Page
Share
3 comments
Hotfix for Inquisitor - v2.0.0d - June 25
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!
140 days ago

is there an eta for the next hot fix??



"High quality items will no longer be dropped without enchants"


an fix for the fix?^^




144 days ago
Nandorius
We will check if further balancing is required, thanks for your feedback!
146 days ago
+1

"Removed delay in the skill usage of the Carthean Sword" - using Carthean Strike still sets the other 3 skills on cooldown, aka if I hold down the left mouse button to continously attack with Carthean Strike, the other 3 kills go on the same cooldown as the Carthean Strike. I have to let go of the mouse button and wait for the cooldown to expire before I can use any other skill. The cooldown is very short (less than 1 second with all the buffs active), so it's not a game breaker, but it still prevents using any other skill.