Maelstrom of Carnage; Void Crusade, etc are SOLO ONLY. I don't understand why I can't play this content with friends. Especially since we can now join others in their Story Campaign missions. EVERYTHING should be available for Coop.
Reflect Damage Hazard: Nothing but a punishment for being capable of high damage. I'd like to see it removed.
Ancient Relics: They're COMPLETELY worthless.
- They're limited to a total of 4 enchants. When I can get up to 6 on everything else this is garbage.
- "These Relics have 4 pre-defined, powerful enchants that cannot be rerolled via Modify." I've never seen any of the blue major/minor enchants on these roll with decent numbers. Most times they roll BELOW what I have on my other gear. Double the reason to scrap Ancient Relics without looking. If you want them to still be limited to 4 enchants but be something that players will consider using, DOUBLE the enchant values. Example, if a Relic Signum can roll +5% Crit Chance? Ancient Relic Signum should have +10% Crit Chance. You sacrifice more enchants for significantly larger ones.
Item Rerolling: This change is mostly wonderful.
- The Good: Reroll enchants and their values separately? FANTASTIC! Add sockets and up to 5 levels? I like it!
- The Ugly: Limited number of rerolls but can add more? Meh, it's an annoying extra cash/materials sink I can live with.
- The Bad: I have NO CLUE what enchants can possibly roll into. Is the enchant I want still available in 2.0 for this item? Is it there but with a terribly low chance to get? I don't know if I'm playing a slot machine with terrible odds or just throwing money/materials in the trash. It should be a mouseover popup or toggled window. At worst I'll take a spreadsheet listing everything.
Relic Drop Rate: Unless you're running Maelstrom of Carnage or doing a Void Crusade relics are very few and far between. This problem is compounded by complete lack of information on what enchants are possible on items. It is double compounded that I have to run these missions SOLO. I can play with my friends, but only if I don't mind next to no chance at getting better gear. I have gotten into the habit of scrapping an item unless I like 3 or more enchants on it. Anything less and I will waste FAR FAR too much materials attempting to make it into something decent. We either need the Relic Drop Rate significantly increased or we need to know exactly what enchants we can possibly reroll into.
Experience and Leveling: Post level 70 you NEED Meme Viruses to make progress at a decent pace and even with one running, it becomes a slog. *sigh* I don't like it but I can deal with it. However it feels poorly balanced.
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!