Season 6 will come to an end tomorrow, June 14th. Starting at 1PM CEST / 7AM EST servers will not be available for a while, as they will be undergoing maintenance.
The end of the Season is closing in on us, and with it, it is time to recap what happens to your Seasonal characters.
- First of all, after the Season of Escalation ends, there will be a two-week period to allow players to sort out their merged gear and characters and prepare for the new tasks.
- Seasonal characters will simply become non-seasonal, regular characters, so you will be able to keep playing with them. The items you have on your characters, stash, and inventory will be also transferred over to non-season. Seasonal items with special names and enchants will remain - you might find some use to their special enchants during upcoming events!
- There are several Seasonal mechanics tied to the Seasonal Journey and the Objectives in it - those rewards tied to the Journey will not be carried over, such as the Store discount bonuses. However, the remaining Seasonal Shards that your character might have, albeit not dropping or craftable anymore, will be carried through into non-season.
- Currencies like Favor, Credits, and Fate will be simply merged into non-season. It is time to buy all that extra stuff with the goods you have earned! Crafting materials such as Sparks of Glory will be merged as well. Speaking of crafting, your blueprint charges on Seasonal characters should add up to your non-seasonal charges. All your unlocked blueprints, and Inoculator unlocks should be carried over safely as well.
- Aside of items and crafting, Campaign and assignment progress is going to be carried over as well, of course, along with Ordo and Influence unlocks. Your Heroic Deeds that you have unlocked on your Seasonal Inquisitor should now be unlocked on your regular characters. Heroic Deed progress should be carried over and added to your existing progress, so you may get some additional unlocks!
- Tarot Card progress should work in a bit different way: Unlocked tarot cards will be carried over, but for the cards in progress, the player will receive the same amount of tarot card items instead. Tarot Seals will simply be carried over and merged into non-Season.
- Your active missions should remain as they are, such as Intels and Void Crusades.
When this all happens, there should be a longer maintenance period so we can ensure that everything is transferred over correctly. After this period ends, there will be two weeks of inter-Seasonal time so you can freely sort out your characters and stash.
Be aware, however! The heretics will have plenty of time to regroup in those two weeks, and some well-deserved purging should be in order for them once Season 7 kicks off. Prepare for battle!
The emperor protects!
Your Thoughts? Please login to place your opinion. Not a member yet? Register here and now!