New Event: Planetary Reclamation
Malcorum Prime was once a proud Imperial world. Its manufactories now produce weapons for the Archenemy, its monuments to the Emperor lie broken, the tombs if its martyrs defiled. The High Lords of the Caligari sector have decided to end the heresy on the planet and retake it for the glory of the Imperium.
The Caligari Conclave has been formally petitioned to assist in the military campaign on Malcorum Prime. In response, the Conclave instructs all throne agents to partake in the operation according to the extent their duty schedule allows.
New Crusade: Viridian
Fight the Nurgle, Khorne and Rebel Chaos Guard units in the brand new Void Crusade and collect your righteous epic rewards. The new Crusade is available in Hardcore mode as well.
New unique Viridian Avatar Frames are available at Custodian Rebus' shop
- Fixed a tutorial issue which appeared after one completed the base campaign's tutorial missions
- Fixed an Ancient Inoculator's enchant unlock requirement which required the player to use a Booster type component while sometimes there was no such slot type on the inoculator
- Fixed an Ancient Inoculator's enchant unlock requirement which required the player to use a Healer type component while sometimes there was no such slot type on the inoculator
- Fixed an issue where upon rerolling the enchants on a construct module all the enchants could drop off
- Fixed an exploit where consumables could be duplicated
- Fixed an issue where upon rerolling all the enchants on an Archeotech or a Morality item an enchant could drop off
- Fixed a hazard of The Heretek Forge Tarot card
- Fixed an issue in Maelstrom of Carnage where players didn't receive reward after reaching 500 points
- Fixed the Armoury of Zeal perk