We're receiving a lot of feedback following the console release of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr across all platforms and social media, so we'd like to gather everything that might concern you for a quick reference.
1. Patch is coming soon
Please rest assured that we're constantly monitoring feedback and we're working on patches accordingly. Though this is not a very quick process, you can expect fixes for most common problems regularly, as soon as we have processed feedback, fixed the most pressing problems, and the patches gone through the approval process. These can take several days, but they're on the way.
Our first upcoming patch will improve stability, auto-aiming and fix some of the more common bugs on consoles. Patches will regularly improve the overall game, while free content updates (Seasons) will provide additional content and further improvements. In general, these updates contain the same content as the PC version, but with a slight delay in publication.
2. Verifying your account
There seems to be a few players who have trouble with registration, login or e-mail verifications. If you're one of them, first of all, you should check the following before contacting us:
- Is your e-mail account still active?
- Are you the only user of the e-mail address?
- Is the verification link e-mail maybe in the spam folder?
- Did you enter your e-mail address correctly?
- If you received a 404 on mobile, have you tried clickin on it on a desktop PC?
What you should avoid, as they might be the source of the problem:
- Clicking a verification link after requesting a new one (only the last one will work)
- Spamming verification requests endlessly instead of waiting for a verification link to arrive (it can take a few more seconds, just check again the spam folder, refresh, but don't request a new one every second)
If the problem persists, please contact [email protected], and we can look into your case. Please provide both your e-mail address that you tried to use and your PSN ID or Gamertag.
You can also try registering with another e-mail address, see if that works.
(Also, don't post your e-mail address and console ID on social media by tagging us, as it will be visible to everyone.)
3. Proper channels for technical support
If you'd like to engage in the conversation about technical problems, you can get a faster reply and solution if you target the proper support channels. If you have any technical problems with the game these are the most effective channels:
- Join our Discord, and ask your questions in #techsupport or #general
- For all platforms, contact us at [email protected] or login here on the Community Hub and click the Neocore Messenger
- For specific platforms, contact us at [email protected] and [email protected]
Thank you for reading, we hope you're enjoying the game! Don't forget: the Emperor protects!