Discover a monumental Gothic Action RPG with protagonist Van Helsing and his witty ghost companion, Lady Katarina. Explore an industrial world filled with dark magic, grotesque monsters, and vile machinery. Defeat hordes of creatures that threaten Borgovia, hunt for better equipment and more treasure!
Developed by independent game studio NeocoreGames, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing was originally released as a trilogy of 10-hour campaigns with various multiplayer modes, and has sold over 1 million copies worldwide. Now that the story is complete, you can get it in one package with extended single- and multiplayer content. You can play though the whole saga with only one install and get all the content from the original trilogy and much more!
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe – Explore Borgovia, the land of monsters, magic and weird science.
- Over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign – Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Specialists needed! – Choose from six playable classes, each of them a specialist of the monster-hunting profession. Defeat your foes with steel and gun, master the art of weird science or take control over the forces of magic and shadows.
- Huge variety of skills – The huge and complex skill tree, unique to each class, gives you a vast range of opportunities to make good use of your chosen class.
- Action-packed adventures – Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Rage system – You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps by spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Hunter’s Lair – Build and develop your hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations and forge new items.
- Lady Katarina – Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Tower defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- It’s not over… yet! – Reach level 100 and evolve further in the endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and two types of unique endgame currency.
- Scenarios – Play scenario maps with randomly generated terrains, monsters, objectives and special conditions.
- Never a dull day in Borgovia – Try the daily quests, challenges and weekly events that will give you new missions and long hours of entertainment after the campaign.
- Multiplayer – Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing in one of the cooperative or PvP multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, Touchdown, Arena or Battle Royal).